From the Toronto area:
• Head North on Highway 400 (about 50 kilometers to Highway 89)
• You will see the big Outlet Mall on the East side
• Take hwy 89 east to SideRoad 10 North
• You will see a blue road sign before the turn
• Go North on Sideroad 10 about 7 kilometers to the 5th Line
• Turn left and go West to the second driveway on the North side
• You will see the sign.
• From 400 and 401 it normally takes about 35 minutes
From the Newmarket and Aurora area:
• Head North on Highway 11 (through Bradford)
• Stay on Highway 11 and proceed North to Churchill
• Just a mile North you will come to the 5th line
• Go West (or Left)
• Cross over the 10th sideroad and we are the second driveway on the north side
• You will see a sign at the gate.
From Barrie or North:
• Come South on Highway 400 (about 8 miles South of Barrie)
• Exit at Innisfil Beach Road East
• Drive East to Sideroad 10
• You will see a blue road sign for the Orchard
• Turn south onto the sideroad
• Drive about 5 Kilometers to the 5th line
• Turn right (or West) and we are the second driveway on the North side.